Author Rachel Hauck

And on top of that, Rachel is sending me a copy of her new book, "Love Starts with Elle," so I can review it! I'll say it again - I'm excited! The book won't even be available to the public until July.

I can't wait to read these two books!!
On another note, I noticed that Rachel has a Twitter on her blog page. I just got a Twitter of my very own! What's a Twitter? It's a neat little thing that shows what you've been up to and how long ago you did whatever that was. LOL! Look to the left of these posts to see mine. How about getting a Twitter of your own?
P.S. I've been doing a lot more writing lately. Yes!!

1 comment:
Susan, hey, love the hair! Thanks for stopping by my site.
I think you're right - hair can take longer to grow out, but you were wise to trim it.
Congrats on winning Sweet Caroline.
Hugs, Rachel
Post a Comment