Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just can't seem to get it together...writing, that is.

Yeah, I'm basically thinking writing isn't for me anymore. My problem is that I just don't do it. Even when I did the NaNos, I'd do a lot better to just write and not wonder whether or not I'm ever going to have success in writing. Just write!

How many times have I heard that! Just write! Just sit your behind in the chair and write, whether you feel like it or not. Just write!

I'm sure that every writer out there has probably felt like I do now. Did you do it? Did you sit yourself down and force yourself to write - maybe even every day - to get yourself back in line, to see yourself once again as a writer, as someone who would indeed see their words on the printed page?

No comments: